[Openstack-track-chairs] Submission form problem

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Feb 1 16:27:56 UTC 2016

Nick,

I'm pretty sure that is an issue from earlier this morning (before 9am
Central). The screenshot you attached has the old deadline (Feb 1 vs Feb
2). If you want to send those users my way or have them send an email to
speakersupport at openstack.org, I'd be happy to walk them through the
process to make sure their presentations can make it in on time.

Thanks!
Jimmy McArthur