[Openstack-track-chairs] Track Chair Feedback

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:50:18 UTC 2016

I think we should come up with a way for track chairs who have to make
selections on talks that were submitted by members of their own company or
team to be fair. I noticed a few talks go through where the track chairs
worked for the same company as the talks that were selected, and other
talks with more complete abstracts (in my opinion) and a more diverse set
of speakers, was not selected.