[Openstack-track-chairs] Emailing Speakers

Affan Ahmed Syed asyed at plumgrid.com
Sat Aug 20 04:09:02 UTC 2016

Jimmy,

I actually agree with this part of the tool needing rework.

So the author/speaker doesnt know who messaged, how to contact, and what
talk title.

I added my own email id in messages, but then found several problems for
the track chairs.

- Other track chairs also get this email, not distinguishing them as
recipient; this becomes a problem when they also have talks being evaluated
in that track.

- When I do get a reply, I also am not sure for which talk I asked this
question.

All this can be improved and resolved by simply adding the talk title in
the subject rather than " Track chair XYZ has a question about your
presentation"

Regards,

Affan