[Openstack-track-chairs] Team List Order

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Aug 17 18:42:31 UTC 2016

Ildiko, would you mind trying to resort your talks? I got the proper
javascript messaging when I reached my limit. Technically, you should be
able to pick 6 talks plus 1 alternate. However, it seems in your case
something happened with the ordering. If you try to grab them and
reorder within your selection (i.e.
http://www.screencast.com/t/tJxQvfTxnbNh), can you tell me if that fixes
your issue?

Thank you,