[Openstack-track-chairs] Leftover session -1 from wong track?

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Sun Aug 14 22:33:47 UTC 2016

Hi Sean,

I think this also came up in part 1, before voting. The vote is just
indicative, the ultimate list is the one you build collaboratively with
your co-chairs in the app. However, if you're using the review votes as a
pre-filter then I agree it'd be nice to start with a clean slate. We
weren't supposed to be voting in part 1 anyway, but -1/+1 buttons are so
very tempting - better to disable them at that point.

Cheers,