[Openstack-track-chairs] Containers Track

Phil Estes estesp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:59:30 UTC 2016

I'm East Coast of the US, so can be pretty flexible.. if you are talking
about this coming week, Tuesday is a travel day for me in the morning, so
won't be possible to be online, but most other days work during the AM
hours for me.  I am heading to LinuxCon/ContainerCon a week from tomorrow,
so that week (22nd-25th) will be unlikely for any kind of meetings in the
AM.

I have read through almost all of the 55 container proposals and marked a
few as interesting, but need to make a second pass and start refining.

Thanks!
- Phil