[Openstack-track-chairs] Duplicate talk -- Same talk in two different tracks

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Thu Aug 4 15:37:06 UTC 2016

+1

From: Jimmy Mcarthur [mailto:jimmy at tipit.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 10:07 AM
To: Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com>
Cc: openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack-track-chairs] Duplicate talk -- Same talk in two different tracks

We do care :) It should be in only one. Let's let the Track Chairs of those two tracks decide which it should be in. I can combine the community votes into one talk once we know where it should land.

And thank you for the heads up!

Jimmy

Rochelle Grober wrote:

Just wanted to highlight this talk:

Avoiding Datageddon - Ensuring availability with exponential data growth
is in two different tracks:  Cloud Models & Economics and Big Data
Do we have a way of identifying identical talks that have been submitted to multiple tracks?
Do we care?

I'm of two minds about this, but the dupe popped up as serieally displayed as the 5th and 6th talks when I went to the vote page.

--Rocky