[Openstack-track-chairs] Proposal voting revisited

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Oct 14 23:34:09 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I’ve attached your feedback from the Track Chair Survey (survey monkey) that you completed back in August. Please take a look at what the full team had to say.

And YES - we will have a Summit Tools & Processes Feedback session at the Tokyo Summit. Please plan to attend - http://sched.co/4UqI <http://sched.co/4UqI>

It's scheduled for Thursday, October 29, 11:00-11:40am in the Sakura building, room N1/N2.

During that time we’ll discuss the following:

- The new Summit mobile app (that’s in the works for Austin)
- Current Call for Speakers (CFP) process and tool
- Current Community Voting process and tool
- Current Track Chair Session Selection process and tool

Please also note that the Summit cycles involve a lot of moving pieces and there’s only a small team of us here working on the backend - so any proposed, evaluated and selected changes that are decided on now may take another full Summit cycle to implement. Meaning that you may not see the finished product in time for the Austin Summit - but we will do our best.

Thanks!
Claire