[Openstack-track-chairs] Adding Alternate Presentations

Todd Morey todd at openstack.org
Wed Mar 11 02:29:02 UTC 2015

The question was asked: “How can we add alternate presentations”? I wanted to answer on the list for everyone.

Once you fill up the available spots in your team list, you can continue to add more presentations (using the same “Add To Team List” button). Your alternates will appear below the others in grey boxes marked with “Alternate”. You can add as many alternates as you’d like, but we suggest at least two.

The attached graphic shows a fictional example of two selected alternates. Remember, alternates (if needed) will be used in the order you’ve included them, with the top alternate in the list being the one we will try to utilize first.

Todd