[Openstack-track-chairs] summit selections

Jonathan Gershater jgershat at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 19:56:21 UTC 2015

hi
Vendor submissions
I am seeing quite a few vendor type pitches with lots of community votes, is that a case of a vendor having their employees and friends vote for their session?
Generally, we should not admit vendor pitches to summit, correct?

Business level submissions
My understanding is that openstack summit wants to de-emphasize technical sessions and attract a business audience, correct?
So should we look for business-level submissions in our tracks?

thank you

Jonathan