[Openstack-track-chairs] Call for Speakers Feedback, Next Steps

Kenneth Hui ken at platform9.com
Wed Dec 9 22:09:12 UTC 2015

I would second the limit on number of submissions per person.

Also, we may want to consider having a submitter upload or link to a video
of him or her presenting; this would help in assessing someone's ability to
present to an audience.

Thank you.

--
Kenneth Hui <ken at platform9.com> | Director of Technical Marketing and