[Openstack-track-chairs] Survey, Please Share Feedback

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Mon Aug 24 20:37:27 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your candid conversation about the talk submission and selection processes. We’re always looking to improve the entire Summit experience and welcome feedback!

Please take a few minutes now to complete this survey and provided your feedback here while the experience is still top of mind.

Track Chair Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2JJ5X3X

Note - this survey is specifically for track chairs. Please do not share the link with others. We do want to gather feedback from the greater community on this topic, but this survey is not designed for that purpose.

Thank you all again for serving as a chair of this Summit. We’ll see you in Tokyo in two months!

Cheers,
Claire