[Openstack-track-chairs] the meaning of the 'How to contribute' track

Justin Erenkrantz justin at erenkrantz.com
Tue Aug 18 23:40:37 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Lauren Sell <lauren at openstack.org> wrote:
>> - Limited speakers per talk. Again, 2-3 would be a reasonable limit,
>> possibly 1 more for hands-on labs.
>
> What about panels, or do you just dislike panels in general?

I would suggest that the submission format for panels be enhanced.  We
had a number of panels proposed in our track, but it was very hard to
figure out who was in them and what the topics were.

All in all, the experience was fine - kudos to the team working on the
tools!  The two features I'd like to see is sorting by votes and
marking talks to be filtered after we've triaged them.

Cheers.  -- justin