[Openstack-track-chairs] the meaning of the 'How to contribute' track

Stefano Maffulli stefano.maffulli at dreamhost.com
Tue Aug 18 00:36:30 UTC 2015

I have no issue with bad abstracts: those make it very easy to discard the
proposals. It's not that there aren't enough good ones :)

I also rank negatively the submissions with too many presenters: two is
already a crowd for a 25min presentation. Three is mostly an excuse to get
a free ticket.

Multiple submissions from the same author is suspicious: maybe that's a
useful piece of data to expose on the UI "this presenter is also listed a
speaker in $URLs"... I wouldn't limit the proposals artificially since
there may well be smart people capable of covering multiple subjects.