[Openstack-track-chairs] the meaning of the 'How to contribute' track

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Aug 17 23:42:13 UTC 2015

I agree with what Robert indicates below. For the networking track, we look
at votes but certainly don't use them to decide which talks get selected.
It's a system which is too easy to game as others have pointed out.
Requiring a more in-depth abstract would be a good first step to fixing
some of these problems.