[Openstack-track-chairs] the meaning of the 'How to contribute' track

Manju Ramanathpura manju.ramanathpura at hds.com
Mon Aug 17 23:10:17 UTC 2015

I am along the same opinion too.   I still like to keep the vote, but shouldn’t be only criteria to make it to the final cut.

Another unfortunate trend I saw this time was that few folks have submitted multiple sessions with very little  variations in the abstract.    I can’t help but think that this was done to increase their chance. They could’ve easily figured out a way to combine those multiple sessions.  Won’t name the names,  but something to keep in mind as we continue to improvise process.

-Manju