[Openstack-track-chairs] Tokyo Selection Process - OpenStack Summit

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Mon Aug 10 14:13:39 UTC 2015

Hello Track Chairs,

Hopefully by now you’ve all had the opportunity to log into the Track Chair Tool, have started reviewing sessions and have connected with your fellow team members to schedule a time this week for when you can make your final team lists.

Please be mindful of the timeline - there’s just one week left for you to make these decisions! August 17 is the deadline for when all of your final team selections must be made in the tool.

TODAY, August 10 is the deadline for your to elect to move sessions from your track into a different track. If you haven’t already reviewed the sessions in your track and identified those that are a better fit for a different track - please do so NOW. These decisions need to be made now so that the other track chairs have ample time to review the sessions that are newly added to their track.

See below for a full description of how to use the tool.

If you have any questions along the way please contact us at speakersupport at openstack.org.

Thanks!
Claire

Claire Massey