[Openstack-track-chairs] [OpenStack-track-chairs] Speaker confirmation emails

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Mar 21 15:58:08 UTC 2014

On 03/21/2014 07:58 AM, McNamara, Colin wrote:
> That's a great problem to have. My translation.

Not really, it's an awful problem. Honestly, such aggressive automatic
email filters are a real problem, they make email unreliable.

Specifically rackspace.com, their employees (and customers, too?) have
been having lots of problems with email delivery from openstack.org
domains, resulting in fatal bounces from email lists and unsubscription.

It seems to me that their automatic filtering systems are horribly
failing at separating ham from spam. They should tune up their filters
or give up already.

/stef