[Openstack-track-chairs] [OpenStack-track-chairs] Speaker confirmation emails

Todd Morey todd at openstack.org
Fri Mar 21 15:00:25 UTC 2014

Hey guys:

I’m going to do a couple of things.

1. I’m going to create a complete list of all accepted talks with presenters who have Rackspace email addresses. Ken, you can help me circulate that around Rackspace.
2. I’m going to personally send an acceptance email (needed for the registration codes, etc.) to each speaker with a Rackspace email address.

Please give me until the end of the day to do this. Hope this helps. We’ll get you guys notified! Thanks for the patience. Rackspace’s Corporate Exchange and SendGrid (our email service) just can’t seem to remain friends for very long.

Todd