[Openstack-track-chairs] combining sessions

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Tue Mar 18 15:29:08 UTC 2014

The storage track team has already selected "Performance measurements on Swift" (https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1101) by Eamonn O'Toole. Also submitted was "Do-it-yourself swift benchmarking made simple" (https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/752) by Mark Seger. We would like these to be combined into one talk, and both speakers have agreed (conveniently they both work at HP). I just received confirmation this morning from Eamonn and Mark that they have talked and can effectively combine the talks.

Please combine these into the previously selected "Performance measurements on Swift" (talk 1101) submission.

--John