[Openstack-track-chairs] Confusion with design summit

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Mon Mar 17 15:24:55 UTC 2014

Yes, good feedback, it seems to happen every time.  I think one point of confusion is that the Design Summit submissions are not yet open, so there’s no where else to point them.

If you want to draft up a few sentences that you think might help clarify, we can definitely add it to the submission form for Paris.  I think we used to have more explicit instructions on the submission form, but they dropped off when we updated the system.

And in the meantime, please feel free to contact those submitters and encourage them to re-submit for the Design Summit instead.  They’ll get the standard notice that their submission has not be accepted, but it might be helpful to provide them with more specific feedback and instructions.