[Openstack-track-chairs] A few more moved tracks

Todd Morey todd at openstack.org
Mon Mar 17 03:44:35 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Since these presentations weren't selected in their current track and we're running out of time, I've just moved them to the other tracks that Tom and Heidi suggested (apart from the one Joe vetoed). Of course you don't have to select them if you don't think they should be included… the move just provides the opportunity. Please look below to see if your track has a couple more presentations to consider:

Moved to Apps on OpenStack:

Application deployment and auto-scaling on OpenShift using Heat
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/754

Develop and test on dynamic OpenStack clusters
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1379

Moved to Cloud Strategy & Business Value:

Is OpenStack ready for adoption in the Enterprise?
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1381

Politics vs. Engineering Balance in Services Migration and Integration
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1350

Ready for OpenStack? What to Do When You Are and They're Not
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1190

OpenStack Distributions: Do We Really Need Them?
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1004

OpenStack Barriers to Enterprise Adoption
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/1236

Move to Related OSS Projects:

MagnetoDB - An OpenStack NoSQL Database Service
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/962

OpenStack DBaaS Trove: MySQL Replication Overview
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/Show/988

Regards,

Todd