[Openstack-track-chairs] Selecting Sessions, Atlanta Summit Agenda

Jeremy Stanley jeremy at openstack.org
Sun Mar 16 22:57:07 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-05 13:24:40 -0600 (-0600), Claire Massey wrote:
[...]
> the deadline to rank presentations is Sunday, March 16 at 23:00
> UTC
[...]
> Security (32 submitted / 12 slots to fill)
>
>   • Technical presentations and strategic discussions relevant to
>     cloud security and OpenStack.
[...]

The Security track chairs have finalized the order of precedence for
selected abstracts in the Track Chairs tool, along with a couple of
alternates in case there are cancellations. We're still discussing
with a few of the presenters who aren't in that list whether they're
amenable to combining/sharing with the others we ranked, so it's
possible the titles and lists of presenters on a few could benefit
from minor adjustments depending on what we find out.
--
Jeremy Stanley