[Openstack-track-chairs] Hello OpenStack Track Chairs

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Mon Jul 28 22:26:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being a track chair for the November 2014 OpenStack Summit in Paris!

You are now subscribed to the track chair email alias, openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org. You can send emails to this alias to correspond with ALL track chairs simultaneously.

You can also view a full list of the track chairs and direct email addresses here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Paris_Summit_Track_Chairs

I’ve blind copied everyone on this email string to make sure you received this one. If you did not receive a subscription notification for the track chair alias then please check your junk/spam folder and let me know asap. Please also make sure that your email server does not block emails sent to/from the alias.

We will be in touch soon with next steps. For reference I’ve pasted the timeline of upcoming events below.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Claire

Timeline:
July 28: Deadline for speaking submissions via the Call for Speakers portal
July 30 - August 6: Session voting open to the community
August 8: Track Chairs receive session proposals
August 8-18: Track chairs review proposals, discuss choices and potentially move sessions to other tracks if they are a better fit
August 19: Track chairs submit final session selections via administrative tool - we will provide you with a video tutorial for how to use the tool
August 22: Foundation staff notifies all submitters whether or not their session was accepted into the final Summit agenda
August 25: Breakout session agenda published
August 27: Early bird registration deadline, prices increase on August 28