[Openstack-track-chairs] Reminder - Final Session Selections due Tomorrow

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 18:39:49 UTC 2014

Hi Shari,

In the Related OSS track there were a number of talks we selected for
moving, and which were struck out in the spreadsheet. However, there
were others which we wanted to move and which were not struck through -
does this mean they are stull under consideration for Related OSS or
thet the move was rejected by the destination track?

Specifically, there were a number of networking talks w thought very
highly of, but which would not really fit in our track, and we want to
make sure they don't fall through the cracks.

Thanks,
Dave.

On 08/18/2014 02:49 PM, Shari Mahrdt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just one last reminder that *tomorrow, Tuesday - August 19 at 5pm CT is
> the deadline to make all Final selections.*
>
> Please display your final selections, as discussed with your team, in
> the 'Team Selections' column in the order that you'd like them to appear
> in your track. For example: the session marked '1' will be the first in
> that track and so on. You can indicate alternate sessions by adding
> "alternate" in the same column. Also remember that you can sort sessions
> in the column entitled "For sorting purposes only".
>
> If there are any issues or concerns please feel free to contact me or
> send an email to events at openstack.org
> <mailto:events at openstack.org>. Thank you all so much for your time and
> effort!
>
> Cheers,
> Shari
>
> Shari Mahrdt
> OpenStack Marketing
> shari at openstack.org <mailto:shari at openstack.org>

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13