[Openstack-track-chairs] Reminder - Today is the last day to transfer sessions

Chris Jackson Chris.Jackson at rackspace.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 10:05:35 UTC 2014

Only 40KB per email?   Resending plain textŠ :)

Erm, so my own talk is on the track I¹m chairingŠ :)  It got some votes,
but rather than deal with the crushing embarrassment of seeing my own talk
put to one side.  I thought I would offer it up, its quite probably a
better fit for the Enterprise & Strategy track if you think there¹s a gap?
http://www.openstack.org/vote-paris/Presentation/the-cloud-is-dead-long-liv
e-the-cloud

Thanks,
Chris