[Openstack-track-chairs] Reminder - Today is the last day to transfer sessions

Shari Mahrdt shari at openstack.org
Fri Aug 15 09:28:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Thank you for getting started with selecting sessions for your tracks. We just wanted to send a quick reminder that today, August 15 at 2pm CT is the deadline to swap any sessions to other tracks. To do so, please click the cell in the Status Column of the session you want to move and flag it as “Move” (see screenshot). Then in the Comments section note the name of the new track that this session should be moved into.

Also remember that next Tuesday, August 19 at 5pm CT is the deadline for final session selections to be made in the Team Selections column on the Team Selections tab. We will turn off all worksheets at that time.

If you have any queries or issues along the way please notify us at events at openstack.org.

Again, thank you so much for participating as track chairs. Your help is much appreciated!

Cheers,
Shari

Shari Mahrdt
OpenStack Marketing