[Openstack-track-chairs] Please provide your Google email

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Aug 6 06:50:42 UTC 2014

On 06/08/14 14:43, Anita Kuno wrote:
> On 08/06/2014 01:11 AM, Shari Mahrdt wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Community voting for all submitted speaking sessions closes tomorrow, Wednesday August 6 at 11:59pm CDT.  On Friday we will give you access to the Track Chair tool so that you may work collaboratively with your fellow chairs to make selections. More details about the process and a tutorial on how to use the tool will also be shared later this week.
>>
>> This time the Track Chair tool is built in a Google Doc spreadsheet.  Therefore, in order to share the spreadsheets with each of you we need for you to provide us with a gmail email address or another email address that works with Google docs.
>>
>> Please send me this email address by end of day Thursday - August 7, 2014.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Shari

> We are an open source project. Why are we using google docs?

Hi Anita,

My colleagues working on the summit have been putting in seriously
incredible amounts of effort to get this and all of the other things
that make the summit great running, so I'd appreciate if open source vs
non-open source flame wars could be conducted on a different mailing
list and/or taken up with me personally :)

Regards,

Tom