[openstack-tc] PTG Post-lunch presentations

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 12 13:50:01 UTC 2018

Hi TC members,

We need to decide on the PTG post-lunch presentations, if only so that
presenters can start working on them. I'd like to make the final call by
the office hour time tomorrow morning.

Looking at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/dublin-PTG-postlunch there
seem to be a preference for:

Monday: Welcome to the PTG / housekeeping / set tone / situational
awareness / release goals

Tuesday: Infra update, including Zuulv3

Wednesday: OpenStackSDK

Thursday: Release process

Friday: Lightning talks

If you think we are missing something key, or are not selecting the
right proposals, please chime on on the etherpad (or this thread) ASAP.
If I don't hear anything strong against this strawman schedule I'll make
it official tomorrow !

Cheers,