[openstack-tc] 2018 Denver PTG TC meetings

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Aug 23 13:03:40 UTC 2018

Since the earlier thread was revived when Thierry flushed the moderation queue, and the only other place I think I mentioned it was in the weekly TC updates, I thought I should formally mention that the TC has set up 2 meetings during the week of the PTG.

Sunday from 13:00-17:00 we’ll meet to discuss some internal, reflective topics. This meeting is open (as usual), but the room we were able to find is small so please check the agenda before deciding to drop in.

Friday we will meet all day (or at least as long as our stamina allows by then) and the agenda includes a list of topics I thought would be more obviously interesting to a wider audience.

The location, time, and agenda details are in the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tc-stein-ptg

Doug