[openstack-tc] Proposed PTG post-lunch presentation schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 23 08:04:42 UTC 2018

Tony Breeds wrote:
> Any chance one of these sessions can be replaced with a TC candidates
> Q&A?  It seems like a great opportunity to me.

I'd say it's a bit late to add (it was not proposed on the etherpad),
and it would need a full 30-min slot (if not more) to yield any
interesting result... and I don't see which of the scheduled days we can
really free up for that.

I think we should schedule that at another time (like at the end of one
of the days, before some happy hour). Let me see what our options are...