[openstack-tc] Schedule for TC-SWG room at PTG

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Sep 5 12:24:37 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I did a pass at organizing the topics we want to cover at the PTG around
themes. Scheduling anything in the TC-SWG room is a bit difficult, given
that almost everyone has to attend other rooms, but I think our presence
is important, especially as the room gives a window to potential future
leaders in the community on the type of problems the TC works on.

We have two days (Monday, Tuesday) plus a closing session on Friday
afternoon that Doug scheduled in the reservable Vail room. That gives us
some flexibility. I'd like to propose a meeting time (Tuesday morning ?)
for the incoming project teams presentations so that they know when to join.

For those who need to attend other things, could you add your names on
the etherpad to the topics you REALLY want to attend, and indicate when
you'll try to be present in the TC room ? I'll try to put up a schedule
from there.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/queens-PTG-TC-SWG

We could also say that nothing will be scheduled in the TC room on
Monday morning, so that we can all attend something else, cover what we
need to cover there and get everything rolling.