[openstack-tc] No joint leadership meeting around Dublin PTG?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Oct 26 07:49:40 UTC 2017

Hi members,

Alan is proposing to go back to having only two formal in-person
"leadership" meetings per year (around Summits).

It's true that 4 per year sound overkill: Sydney looks just around the
corner from Denver, and we are struggling to find topics of discussion.
With 5 days ahead of us in Dublin, personally I welcome not being on the
deck on the Sunday as well.

So for Dublin he is proposing that only the Board meets in Dublin
(probably on Monday).

Maybe we could try that once and see how it goes. We can always decide
to go back to meeting at PTG4.

Cheers,