[openstack-tc] [forum] transforming ideas into sessions

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 22:06:46 UTC 2017

Dear TC members,

I worked on moving thoughts from etherpad [1] to cheddar [2].
It would be great to find moderators for all sessions and also write
some abstract so folks can understand a bit of context.

For some sessions, it's all fine. For others, I had to copy/pasta some
content from etherpad and drop some links. Again, feel free to edit
them, etc.

By the end of the week, I'll review it again and make sure our
proposals are well documented in Cheddar.

Thanks!

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-TC-brainstorming
[2] http://forumtopics.openstack.org/
--