[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Jan 10th, 20:00 UTC

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Jan 10 19:25:04 UTC 2017

On 9 January 2017 at 14:24, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> * Open discussion
>   * Vision planning (johnthetubaguy)

Afraid my brass band has a contest coming up, and the rehearsal has
moved to tonight, so I am unable to attend this evening.

I was hoping to bring your attention to this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AtlantaPTG-SWG-TCVision

In the last SWG meeting we discussed the idea of using the SWG meeting
at the PTG to kick start creating a TC vision. We hope to have a
facilitator work with those who can make that session (probably on the
Monday), to help us generate an initial draft vision for the TC.

To help get ideas flowing, please take a look on the etherpad at the
two lists "TC tasks, which we should cover in the vision" and
"Problems we look at addressing both in the past and in the future".
It would be great if you could all add your ideas into those lists.

More details on the history in here:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/109575.html

Thanks,
John