[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Nov 1st, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 31 09:39:11 UTC 2016

Dear TC members,

Hope everyone had safe travels back and is finally back home. I'm not
sure we will manage to reach quorum for the meeting tomorrow, but just
in case I prepared a light agenda (mostly reflecting on last week and
processing previously-discussed items or housekeeping changes):

* Barcelona feedback
  * General feedback
  * Following up on the BoD+TC+UC meeting
  * Add more ways to get extra-atcs into the books [1]
  * Outcome of the proprietary drivers discussion
* Overdue update of mission statement in charter [2]
* Update QA's extra-atc [3]
* Tighten up language in "Contribution Is Our Currency" [4]
* Add "Assume Good Faith" to OpenStack principles [5]
* Open discussion
  * Using lazy consensus on "goals acknowledgement" changes ?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/381894
[2] https://review.openstack.org/389611
[3] https://review.openstack.org/389324
[4] https://review.openstack.org/387370
[5] https://review.openstack.org/365590

I deferred "heavier" items to next week to give everyone a chance to
look into them and recover the energy necessary to think about them.

See you tomorrow !