[openstack-tc] [SPAM] Re: Application Developer recruitment survey

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri May 27 08:18:41 UTC 2016

Kruithof Jr, Pieter wrote:
> OK…time to vote. ;^)
>
>  1. "The OpenStack UX project, with support of the OpenStack Foundation
>     and the Technical Committee, is distributing…” +
>  2. "The OpenStack UX project is distributing…”
>  3. "The OpenStack UX project and User Committee is distributing…"

I'm fine with #2 or #1 (or anything that says "The OpenStack UX
project[, with support of XXX,] is distributing…”). If you think
displaying Foundation and/or TC and/or UC support helps, you can
certainly add that (since you appear to have the support of all those
bodies). Like Anne I'm unconvinced our support will really convince
anyone to jump on the survey, but I'm fine leaving it out to you.

Cheers,