[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue June 14th, 20:00 UTC

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jun 14 15:17:06 UTC 2016

On 06/13/2016 05:17 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting,
> with the following agenda:
>
> * Tidy of item 5 of the vulnerability:managed tag [1]
> * Fast-tracking projects.yaml release tags / deliverable changes
> (dhellmann)
> * Add project Smaug to OpenStack big-tent [2]
> * Updates projects.yaml to indicate type:service only if a REST API is
> provided [3]
> * Open discussion
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/300698
> [2] https://review.openstack.org/326724
> [3] https://review.openstack.org/317094
>
> See you all tomorrow !

I'd like to add a conversation point around API rate limitting. Recently
the code which did this in Nova (poorly) was dropped as it was really a
toy implementation.

However, it's a thing that as a community we should have an answer for.
An answer that works for all the services consistently. What can we do
to find interested folks in tackling that problem and encourage and
support their work?

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague