[openstack-tc] General topic areas for the OpenStack Summits

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Wed Jan 20 02:55:01 UTC 2016

Hi Technical Committee,

A couple of questions.

First, I was wondering how the “general topic areas” are used to select proposals for the summit.  My second question was whether we should make “user experience” one of the topics given that a significant number of our challenges seem to be related to experience.

It would also potentially have the effect of steering the community in the direction of thinking more deeply about experience.  It would be cool to have people give presentation on work they’ve done that specifically benefits users.

Thoughts?  I might be somewhat biased….

Cheers,

Piet

PTL OpenStack UX project