[openstack-tc] rescheduling bug-smash event

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 1 10:17:12 UTC 2016

Doug Hellmann wrote:
> [...]
> I asked for a week delay, rather than pushing the event into the
> Newton-1 time frame because it seemed like a reasonable compromise.
> As I said in my original email, after we've addressed the immediate
> concern we should talk about strategies to avoid having a recurrence.

Basically the worst week for such an event is the m-3 week (or the week
just before). As Sean said, the best week for such an event is in the
middle of the m-1 period (although the start of the m-2 period is also
not a bad choice).

I agree with Doug: for mitaka let's focus on avoiding the worst weeks,
and for newton let's focus on targeting the best weeks :)