[openstack-tc] Joint Board/TC/UC meeting around PTG

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Dec 14 12:01:09 UTC 2016

My preference is either Sunday or sometime separate for the following
reasons.

As a member of the TC that's deeply involved in vertical efforts (Nova),
this meeting would come at a point where I loose half a day of that team
interaction. Part of the point of the PTG was to provide that dedicated
team time without other commitments. Especially as I was not able to be
in Barcelona.

Secondly, even if that wasn't a concern, we're talking about a meeting
that we think is critical, being put at the end of 5 days of intense
design conversation. I remember exactly how jelly my brain gets at the
end of these things. That seems like a very poor time to try to have a
new in depth serious conversation about hard issues.

Sunday has the advantage of approaching this non exhausted. It is an
extra day on the ground, but I think that Friday is just going to feel
cramped and rushed and exhausted, especially for those of us that are
deep in vertical teams. Which seems to be an important voice that we'd
want in these conversations.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague