[openstack-tc] Selecting the Pike PTL (and TC?) election officials

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Dec 7 00:35:15 UTC 2016

Hello all,
    With the shorter cycle it's probably time to start looking for Pike
election officials.  I think it's reasonable to say that the current officials
would be willing to serve again but it's certainly appropriate for the TC to
consider the size and diversity of this group of people.

For the record I intend to run again for a PTL position and would not be
offended if the TC felt that excluded me from being an election official.

It has been an honor to be trusted by the TC in this role.

Yours Tony.