[openstack-tc] Design Summit video advice for session moderators

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 1 15:48:31 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Time to close the etherpad of tips. We had suggestions from dtroyer,
annegentle, flaper87, dhellmann, rockyg and myself. I think the simplest
at this stage is to take the same list of people to author the video (6
people is a pretty good number), split the talking points between them,
prepare a set of slides (paper slides to hold in front of camera for
more fun) for the broad categories, and then come up with a common time
to record them all in a Google Hangout, following the script.

Unless someone objects here and/or *really* wants to appear on the
video, the group mentioned above will take the rest of this off-list and
proceed with this plan.

Amrith: I don't think we'll need a proper moderator for that format...
Maybe for a future iteration of it ?