[openstack-tc] Missed PTL Nomination for Murano

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 17 15:55:16 UTC 2015

Dear Technical Committee Members,

I would like to apologize for missing new review-based nomination for
Murano PTL in Mitaka due to traveling and time-zone miscalculation
despite notification from Tony in reply to my PTL Candidacy e-mail [1]

According to OpenStack governance [2], since there was no candidate
for the Murano, it's up to TC to appoint PTL.

I'd like to continue handling PTL responsibilities for Murano [3] in
the Mitaka cycle and am I kindly asking Technical Committee to
consider my candidacy.

Reference:
[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-September/074334.html
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.rst
[3] http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano
--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com