[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Nov 3rd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 2 14:12:52 UTC 2015

Jay Pipes wrote:
> I believe we need to schedule followups for Fuel and Monasca submissions
> as official projects.yaml projects. Perhaps we can do that next week?

Indeed -- there was no room on this week but you can see I had
"reconsidering delayed project team applications" on the Open Discussion
docket to discuss when to do it.

I'm fine with next week, but wanted to discuss assigning a TC mentor to
each of those projects first so that this person could dive in and
report to others on progress.