[openstack-tc] Meeting next week

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Mar 5 15:57:10 UTC 2015

Hi TC members,

Here is the docket of changes proposed with enough advance time to be
included in the next TC meeting agenda:

* Add IRC channel policies [1]
* Magnum - OpenStack Containers Service [2]
* Definition of the release:* tags [3]
* Other governance changes
  * Add the new developer-reference repo to the TC list [4]
  * Remove py26 from PTI [5]
  * Remove reference to Jenkins in PTI [6]
* Housekeeping
  * Add .pyc files to gitignore [7]
  * Update the Infrastructure project homepage URL [8]
  * Publish the extra ATCs for projects [9]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/159930
[2] https://review.openstack.org/161080
[3] https://review.openstack.org/157322
[4] https://review.openstack.org/161009
[5] https://review.openstack.org/159936
[6] https://review.openstack.org/159935
[7] https://review.openstack.org/161023
[8] https://review.openstack.org/158371
[9] https://review.openstack.org/161465

So there is definitely enough matter to hold a meeting if quorum is
present (7 members).

Personally I can't commit to be there, it depends on how the Ops Summit
will go (as I'd like to give it priority). Jim offered to chair if the
meeting is not skipped. It will probably make little sense to discuss
the next round of release:* tags without me around to defend it, and I
would obviously prefer to be around when we discuss our first addition
of the project structure reform era (Magnum)... but I also appreciate
that we have no time to lose, so if there is a quorum and a chair to
drive it, the meeting should certainly happen.

Thoughts, comments ?