[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Jun 23rd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 29 12:26:05 UTC 2015

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. I came up with yet
another optimistic agenda, so we may skip items at the end of the list
if what I consider non-controversial ends up being controversial:

* Cross-project specs final approval
  * Enabling Python 3 for Application Integration Tests [1]
  * Add requirements management specification [2]
  * Update to CORS specification [3]
* Add release:managed to libraries [4] and previously-incubated projects [5]
* Be specific about geography in release names [6]
* RPM distribution packaging of OpenStack [7]
* Add Stackforge Retirement resolution [8]
* Be less proscriptive about new team size/maturity [9]
* Fix typo to 'Bare metal service' [10] (question is more complex than
it looks)
* Add Akanda to OpenStack Projects List [11]
* Workgroup reports
* Open discussion
  * Volunteers for Travel support program [12]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177375/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186635/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/189924/
[4] https://review.openstack.org/191893