[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Jun 23rd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 22 08:30:57 UTC 2015

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. We have enough backlog
for two meetings at this point, so I proposed a heavy agenda. If we can
quickly go through the non-controversial items we might be able to
complete it all:

* Add compute starter kit tag (final approval) [1]
* Ansible playbooks and roles to deploy OpenStack [2]
* Add Cue Message Broker Service to Openstack: [3]
* Add Solum to OpenStack Projects List [4]
* Add type:library and type:service tags [5] [6]
* Add release:managed to libraries [7] and previously-incubated projects [8]
* CLA / DCO workplan on Board Agenda [9]
* Be specific about geography in release names [10]
* Workgroup reports
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/180112
[2] https://review.openstack.org/191105