[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue February 24th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Feb 24 09:47:08 UTC 2015

Michael Still wrote:
> IIRC, there was a specific private channel that people were referring
> to, but its never been made clear to me exactly who was partaking in
> this behaviour. Is this obvious to everyone else, or are we all in the
> dark?

I think a few members know what project we are talking about, but not all.

I agree that if the problem is not solved already (by voluntarily
abandoning private -core channels), we should mention what channel(s) we
are actually talking about, since that will be the only way to make
progress and know what we are actually talking about.

On the other hand, if the problem is already solved, then we should just
take a formal position / resolution to avoid such occurrences in the
future, without necessarily shaming the past mistakes.

I invited Stefano to join the meeting so that he can fill us up on the
current situation.