[openstack-tc] TC meeting cancelled today - (was Re: Skipping tomorrow's TC meeting ?)

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Feb 17 15:44:27 UTC 2015

With only positive votes for skipping, I hereby say today's meeting is
canceled.

There is a new issue that popped up about doing the interim election for
TripleO PTL, though that seems like it showed up too close to the
meeting to have that part of the Agenda. I suggest that gets handled via
email instead, and can be brought up next week if the TC needs to
address any part of it.

	-Sean

On 02/16/2015 09:40 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> +1 to skipping
>
>> On Feb 16, 2015, at 9:21 AM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm okay with skipping also.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 2:24 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I'll be traveling today and tomorrow Tuesday and I have no idea where
>> I'll be around TC meeting time. I may or may not be able to attend, so
>> Sean volunteered to chair the meeting instead.
>>
>> That said, the items on the agenda docket aren't extremely urgent, so
>> skipping is also an option:
>>
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee
>>
>> Sean will make the call to have or skip this week's meeting based on
>> your answers.
>>
>> PS: The TC update blogpost about the recent progress on the governance
>> structure reform should be out later today.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

>> --